The Kershaw XL Strata flipper knife takes inspiration from the classic Spanish Navaja knives and gives you even more size than the standard Strata. Traditionally used as defensive tools by working class Spaniards in the 19th century, the modern Strata is ideal for everday tasks.
It opens smooth and easy on KVT ball bearings and the 5.4 inch D2 blade delivers a generous edge for cutting.
A G10 front scale on the handle gives you extra grip for when it matters and the deep-carry pocket clip keeps your XL Strata discreet.
Matching copper anodized tube spacers and pivot cap give this Spanish classic just the right amount of visual flare.
The Kershaw XL Strata is perfect for daily carry and for your collection. Order yours today.
- A modern version of traditional Spanish Navaja knives; XL version adds more size to this lengthy, yet slim folder
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; bead-blasted finish creates a non-reflective, matte look
- G10 front handle texture enhances grip during use; frame lock secures the blade open
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Matching copper anodized tube spacers and pivot cap; deep-carry pocketclip keeps the large profile discreet in pocket
- Blade Length 5.4 in. (13.7 cm)
- Blade Material D2
- Blade Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Blade Thickness 0.130 in. (3.3 mm)
- Closed Length 6.6 in. (9.8 cm)
- Handle Material G10 front, stainless steel back
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish back
- Handle Thickness 0.43 in. (10.9 mm)
- Overall Length 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Weight 5.8 oz. (184 g)
There are no reviews yet.